Friday, July 11, 2014

I Am Just Tickeld Fun Happy 3rd Place.

How fun is this my first real art design quilt took 3rd place at the

 SouthTown Peacemakers Quilt Guild Picnic. 

This was a challenge to put your favorite saying into fabric. Rules stated do anything you want with 40" or less space and than it must be quilted with 3 layers top batting and backing. 
My favorite saying is my original and it is also published in a book I wrote too. 


My plan now is to work on a few additional things to this quilt and add too it and than go other places with it too.  I love this it was made with ever heart loving emotions. this is tattooed and this saying is very super personal. I live my life daily by this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! Your Comments Mean So Much & I Love Them All! Keep Them Coming! I will Try and get back to them all ASAP!