Monday, December 10, 2012

For The Holidays My First Set of Stockings All 9 of Them!


I am sure there is an easier way than I did these however they are here finished and lovely. The family hit this year.  Each one made with 4 layers matching cotton patterned to the persons love in life or something that made me think of them in found memory and smile.
If you are a sewer reading this you know the addiction states we all need more than one machine to do things on. this are put together with My Topaz , Embroidery done on my Ruby, and tops of the all serged on my 25s serger. Yes I am a Viking sewing nut. I also newly have an Emerald 116 all mechanical zero computer anything I Love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! Your Comments Mean So Much & I Love Them All! Keep Them Coming! I will Try and get back to them all ASAP!