Friday, June 7, 2013

Part 2 Of More Sulky Class Post here & There To Come Home and Emotional High Physically Drained

I will be adding more posts here and there as I go along at this time I am home from the best 3 days in my sewing yet. Had a super blast in Ohio sewing away and meeting awesome new sewing friends. 
These posts are broken up due to the fact I was a walking zombie when I got home and this is the mess I left myself to clean up and reset up my room. Plus work had to take place to bring me back into the reality of daily life. I promise to be posting more and more as I go along! This pic will show I need some clean up organizing time first. 


I have to add a fun sewing pic from the week so here is one of 10 projects we did it was just on the top so easy access to grab take pic and post up. I think I impressed myself as well as loved this project.  Any feedback good bad or indifferent to help my improvement muchly accepted.










2 comments:

  1. You did the artsy butterfly? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you very much. This was the 1st of 10 projects from the 3 day Sulky calss. I will be posting more as soon as I get all settled. Its all pieced and than I freemotioned the buterfly and was shocked adn so happy it really turned out! I guess practice practice practice.

      Delete

Thank You! Your Comments Mean So Much & I Love Them All! Keep Them Coming! I will Try and get back to them all ASAP!