Monday, December 16, 2013

Lets Catch Up Some More

I am trying to catch you all up on stuff I have been finishing or making away. This is a mix of stuff to get caught up and than the posts hopefully will get back to more regular. Do not forget to look at the past posts too as there is a lot more catch up postings added. 

This is a Smock for a friends daughter that she likes

These are a couple Poker Pillows made from left over material I got my neighbor that she is making a tie blanket to gift to her son.

OH WOW! This quilt is finally off the long arm and finished. 
Any bets on how long until I bind it.???

A fun Great Score I got at a thrift store! 

Here is my first stab at Free standing lace 
I made a bunch of these and have been sharing them all over. 



I Hung up the quilt I got from Shane. I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! Your Comments Mean So Much & I Love Them All! Keep Them Coming! I will Try and get back to them all ASAP!