Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Peak Into My Newly Designed Garage Conversion Studio and Me In It.


I added some clean drywall and some extra electric along with a large remenet carpet and here is the place. that adds so much pleasure and joy to my life & the lives others too. This space is also all set up and ready for me to teach some quilting and fiber art classes.

Please contact me for infomation if you are interested. Karin 716-491-4703 (text with name or call leaving a detailed message) 

This was the first layout

The much more improved creativly zen happy layout 



My creative juices flowing beautifully with this layout. 





 MY CANT HIDE IT JOYFUL HAPPINESS DOING WHAT I LOVE! CREATING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! Your Comments Mean So Much & I Love Them All! Keep Them Coming! I will Try and get back to them all ASAP!