Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coop Update and Some Small Sewing

I have been running around yet at the same time my motivation has been low in the energy department.  However I got off my butt long enough to get a few things done here and there. The chicken Run is all finished feneced on top to keep the hawks out and all conneted in 2 runs into one with shaded area and sunny area too. The roof is now on the Coop. I am not by any means a roofer but I manged to get this up and complted leak free.

Also I need to add some small sewing A few fun bracelets in here just to work it up to get my motivation going as I believe I have a perfect space and will be making a new sewing room where the whole room will be all my sewing. This will be a lot of work however I believe it will be a nice area when I am finished.  Fingers crossed I get moving to make this happen.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! Your Comments Mean So Much & I Love Them All! Keep Them Coming! I will Try and get back to them all ASAP!