Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chicken Tractor/ Coop Engineering Changes & New Build

Angels lays with her new loved hens as I work on moving the heavy coop they are in now. 

Well I built my hitch axle and attached a new set of wheels. this much was a plus. I tested it on the coop they have now so I could move that and it was an epic fail. I did learn a lot and will be armed for the new engineering ideas.  Here is the failed attempt pic I am still impressed I did this all and got this far. Its truly a fun learning adventure with a lot of creativity.

I have the base with hitch finished on the new coup and I tested it towed it around the yard and it works like a charm. Fingers crossed it works that good with the coop built on it. I believe my sewing has helped my a lot in the shop as now I seem more patient and this is just a time like seam ripping I guess. 

Hildigar was very happy to have her coup back on the ground for sure. 


  1. your dog is so sweet!!!

    1. thanks so much... She is sweet minus all the fur that prevents me from making black quilts. LOL

  2. Well, I have the same problem with cats, but I'll keep the cats ...


Thank You! Your Comments Mean So Much & I Love Them All! Keep Them Coming! I will Try and get back to them all ASAP!